Please read carefully before you login to begin your application
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry requires that all individuals acting as Teaching Assistants in undergraduate laboratories complete safety training that certifies that they are qualified to supervise a chemistry teaching laboratory. The training is conducted through the Department of Environmental Safety, Sustainability & Risk (DESSR) and consists of two parts, BOTH of which must be completed.
- All graduate and undergraduate TAs MUST complete an on-line Chemical Hygiene training session. The online training is available HERE
- In addition, every TA is required to submit documentation certifying the completion of all required safety training.
- Log into the DESSR website to access your safety records HERE
- Create a pdf document or a screenshot of your safety training records.
- During the application process, you'll be asked to upload your document or screenshot.